How to do a Easter Table layout


Easter..



Para darles una visión general rápida que puede ver en este fotos..  Just to give a quick overview of what you can see in these photos.. 




..Cake Pops que hice como huevos de chocolates y después los coloreé con chocolate blanco teñido con tinta azul (Usé colorante Wilton, especialmente hecho para colorear el chocolate porque tiene una base de aceite) y porque el chocolate tenía un tono amarillo, sale turquesa (el cual me encanta..)
These are Cake Pops that I shaped in the forms of easter eggs and then I coloured some white chocolate with blue food colouring (I used Wilton colourant, specially made to colour chocolate as they are oil based) and because of the yellow tint of the chocolate it came out turqoise (which I love by the way..)



También hice Cake Pops con forma de zanahoria.. porque es Semana Santa.. ;-D  Puede verlos más abajo en este post.. una vez más usé chocolate blanco y después los coloreé con colorante naranja de Wilton, después lo fundí en el microondas a intervalos de 10 segundos hasta que se fundió completamente.. Después coloreé fondant blanco (en verde) y mezclé con polvo de CMC que endurecerá el fondant y usé mi cortador con forma de flor de margarita, el cual usé por la parte abajo (para las hojas).
I also made Cake Pops formed as carrots.. its Eater isn´t it.. ;-D  You can see them further down in this post.. once again I used white chocolate which I coloured orange with Wilton colourant.  Then I  melted the chocolate in the microwave for 10 second intervals until it was melted completely.. Thereafter I coloured some white fondant green and added CMC powder to make the fondant more harder to cut out a flower with my daisy cutter which I used for the leaves on the bottom..


Es muy tarde y por lo tanto seguiré escribiendo más en este Tutorial mañana.. voy a dormir!!!!!!
It´s really late and therefore I´m going to sleep.. I´ll write more in this Tutorial tomorrow.. but now I´m going to sleep!!!!!!

(es el próximo día.. the next day.. )


Galletas de patitos
y esta..

Mini Cake 

Cake Pops en forma de Zanahoria...

See you all soon..






Labels: