Peanut Butter White Choc FUDGE

So after a busy week and an even busier weekend , I had a week where I could recover and pick up the pieces (the pieces I refer to is ME, the ME pieces.. whenever I have alot on my plate, I always need ME time and afterwards I feel like I can take on the world again..).

Así que después de una semana de mucho trabajo y un fin de semana aún más ocupada, tuve una semana en la que pude recoger las piezas (las piezas que me refiero es a MISMA .. cada vez que tengo mucho que hacer, siempre necesito MI tiempo y después me siento como que puedo tomar el mundo otra vez ..).


So this post is something that didn´t take much effort but oh my! the result was delish :-)  Peanut butter (tick), White Chocolate (tick), Sweetened Condensed Milk (tick), Peanuts (Tick), Vanilla Essence (tick).. that´s all the ingredients you need and the method to make it is even easier!! Whoohooo for easy, I´m all for easy.. I´m referring to baking though.. ;-)..

Así que este post es algo en el que no me tomó mucho esfuerzo, pero ¡ay! el resultado fue delicioso :-) La crema de cacahuetes, Chocolate Blanco, Leche Condensada, Cacahuetes, Esencia de Vainilla .. eso es todos los ingredientes que necesita y el método para hacerlo es aún más fácil! Yujúuuuu a lo fácil, yo estoy a favor de fácil .. Me estoy refiriendo al horneado aunque .. ;-) ..



Fudge is not something that´s common here in Spain, but no matter where you are in the world you can make fudge because not only is it simple to make it doesn´t require any "weird or hard to find" ingredients..

Fudge no es algo común aquí en España, no importa donde estés en el mundo porque puedes hacer fucge porque no sólo es fácil de hacer, no requiere ningún ingrediente "raro o difícil de encontrar" ..



So if you´ve been thinking.. "Where´s the recipe..?" I wont keep you waiting any longer.. ;-)

Así que si usted ha estado pensando.. "¿dónde está la receta ..?" No les haré esperar más.. ;-)


This Recipe is adapted from All Recipes

Hagan clic aquí para el versión en Español: 
PEANUT BUTTER WHITE CHOCOLATE FUDGE

INGREDIENTS:
METHOD:

Heat up the condensed milk and peanut butter on the stove at medium heat, until the mixture is well mixed and just starts to bubble.  Turn off the heat and add the chopped white chocolate. Immediately add the peanuts and vanilla essence.  Scoop into a shallow square dish lined with wax paper and ensure the mixture is as even as possible.  Leave to cool at room temperature and when ready, cover with cling wrap and leave to set in the fridge for aprox 2 hours.  When set, cut in squares.  I drizzled mine with more melted white chocolate. These can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge.



So if you´re in the mood for easy, this is an easy recipe for you to do!  I must be honest I´m feeling a bit dissapointed with my photos, since my last post I´ve realised I need a better camera and I´ve been looking around for prices and the ones that were recommended to me and the one used to take the Minnie Mouse dessert table photos are sadly outside my price range :-(  It sucks not to get what you really want when you want it but I´m going to be mature about this and wait for the right time.. and when that day comes I´m going to share it with all of you.. so watch this space :-)

Así que si están de humor para hacer algo fácil, ésta es una receta fácil para usted la haga! Tengo que ser honesta, me siento un poco decepcionada con mis fotos, desde mi último post me he dado cuenta que necesito una cámara mejor y he estado mirando y comparando precios y las que me han recomendado y la que se usó para tomar las fotos de la mesa dulce de Minnie Mouse están tristemente fuera de mi rango de precio :-( no está bien no poder conseguir lo que realmente se quiere y cuando lo quieres, pero voy a ser madura sobre esto y esperar el momento adecuado .. y cuando llegue ese día lo compartiré con todos ustedes .. así que vigilen este espacio :-)



Ok so that´s it for me for this post.  I´m super excited for this weekend.. for no specific reason but that I dont have any huge event pending and I can actually enjoy some family and friend time!! Whoohooo (again.. lol)

Ok, así que eso es todo por mi parte en este post.  Estoy súper emocionada por este fin de semana .. sin ninguna razón específica no tengo ningún gran evento pendiente y realmente puedo disfrutar de un tiempo en familia y con amigos! Yujuuuuuú (de nuevo.. Jaja)



Happy weekend to you all!!!!


Qué tengan un buen fin de semana!!!!




Labels: