Peach and Yoghurt Tart POPSICLES


I´m enjoying experimenting with my popsicle molds.. I´ve realised there is so much you can do with them.. 

Estoy disfrutando mientras experimento con mis moldes para polos.. Me he dado cuenta de cuanto se puede hacer con ellos..


When I was a kid and I got a popsicle, I was overjoyed when the colour of it was bright.. in my eyes the brighter the colour the better the taste! One thing I´ve learnt making them as an adult it´s best to add some kind of sugar because the taste/sweetness is lost in the freezing process.

Cuando yo era una niña y me daban un polo, me llenaba de alegría cuando el color era muy brillante .. cuanto más brillante yo viese el color, mejor el sabor! Una cosa que he aprendido de adulto es que lo mejor es añadir algún tipo de azúcar porque el sabor / dulzor se pierde en el proceso de congelación.



Peach & Yoghurt Tart
POPSICLES


¡Clic aquí para ver/imprimir la receta en Español!


INGREDIENTS:


  • 1 tin 480g peaches (drained weight of a big tin)
  • 1 big tub vanilla yoghurt (or greek yoghurt mixed with honey and vanilla to taste)
  • 9 wholewheat biscuits (or digestive biscuits)
  • 10ml melted butter
  • ½ teaspoon honey
  • popsicle sticks and popsicle molds


METHOD:


Liquides the beaches until they have formed pulp. Fill your molds 1 third way with the peach pulp, pop your sticks in and let them set completely before adding the next layer. When set fill your molds with the vanilla yoghurt another ⅓ of the way. Let set again. Lastly grind your biscuits finely, add your honey and melted butter and scoop aprox. 3 teaspoons on top of every mold. Set overnight. To remove easily from the mold, hold under hot running water for a few seconds and the popsicle should come out very easily.




In todays post I didn´t say much.. not that I didn´t have much to say just that I think the photos & recipe speak for themselves.. This recipe can be made as healthy or non healthy as you want.. the "popsicle 
world´s" the limit ;-) It´s like having your own fridge tart on a stick.. it couldn´t get any cuter!!

En la entrada de hoy no hablaré mucho .. no es que yo no tenga mucho que decir, sólo que creo que las fotos y recetas hablan por si mismas .. Esta receta se puede hacer tan saludable o no saludable como se quiera .. ;-) Es como tener tu propia tarta helada en un palo .. no podía ser más lindo!



Hope life is treating you all well and that you all have the sense to pursue your dreams :-) Until my next "recipe on a stick" post :-) I´m riding this one for all itss worth ;-)

Espero que la vida os esté tratando a todos bien y que todos vosotros tengáis el sentido común de perseguir sus sueños :-) Hasta mi próximo "receta en un palo" post :-) Lo estoy preparando para todos y vale la pena;-)